Located in one of the most prestigious areas of the English capital, InterContinental London Park Lane offers modern luxury accommodation, in the heart of Mayfair, surrounded by Hyde Park, Green Park and the royal palaces.
State-of-the-art flexible facilities for all types of meetings.
The floor-to-ceiling windows offer an amazing view of London and are the favorite aspect of this hotel, winner of the England’s Leading Conference Hotel.
The ventilated and lit spaces for meetings, including the ballroom for up to 750 people and the 12 meeting suites, combine state-of-the-art technology and excellent facilities, making them ideal for conferences, receptions, awards ceremonies, weddings and social events. For planners and organizers looking for inspiration, InterContinental Insider Collection – a collection of ideas and experiences – will transform any event into a truly special occasion.
Timeless luxury that blends classic English design with contemporary comfort.
It has 447 rooms, including 8 rooms with accessibility and 60 suites.
All rooms include:
• Air conditioner.
• Flat screen TV with separate movie option.
• Internet WIFI.
• Docking station for MP3.
• Hair dryer.
• Telephone with voice mail and direct dialing.
All suites include:
• 24-hour butler service.
• Free access to the InterContinental Club.
• Exclusive access to the lounge on the 7th floor with a dazzling view of the city.
• Personalized attention from a specialized team.
• Free breakfast.
• Courtesy snack.
• Free Champagne and canapés in the bar.
• Selection of complimentary beverages all day.
• 5 treatment rooms and VIP suite.
• Elemis Spa – with a menu with more than 30 treatments.
• OPI manicure system.
• Male treatments.
• Steam Temple.
• Floating bed.
• Located on the first floor with exclusive access 24 hrs. for guests.
• Large selection of cardiovascular devices and other equipment.
• Ample space for weight lifting and stretching.
Jogging and hiking:
• Always available to inform guests about jogging routes in Hyde Park and Green Park.
• Theaters and entertainment center area of London – the West End.
• Exceptional gastronomy in restaurants of international prestige.
• Cosmopolitan bars and trendy nightclubs.
• Sophisticated stores and international brands in Mayfair and Knightsbridge.
• VIP shopping experience – Insider Shopping Experience.
• World famous markets.
Art and culture:
• Royal palaces and historical museums and contemporary galleries offer a different experience.
• Award winning world celebrity chef, Theo Randall.
• Rustic Italian cuisine with the best seasonal ingredients.
• Private dining room up to 45 people.
• Winner of the 2-star award by the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
• Lunch with seasonal menu that includes the best British ingredients. Favorite for Brunch on weekends in London.
• Cooking classes for children – Kids Cook.
• Exclusive rental option available.
Dinner in the room:
• Extensive menu 24 hrs. to dine in the room.
• Butler service for private “in-suite” dinners.
• A place to taste tea at five o’clock, with a selection of teas innovations created by the Excellence Chef Executive Award from the UK Tea Guild.
• Options for lunch and dinner available during the day or at night.
• Spectacular view of the iconic Wellington Arch and the royal parks of London.
The Arch Bar:
• One of the most complete bars specialized in London gin, offering more than 35 varieties.
• Gin Hour every day with complimentary appetizers and canapés.
• Cocktail preparation classes.
• Gin & Jazz – a monthly social event to celebrate the cosmopolitan spirit of Mayfair.
Enjoy a relaxing and invigorating experience within your travel schedule.